AFTER RECEIVING THIS AWARD, THIS IS WHAT KIBBA WROTE

AFTER RECEIVING THIS AWARD, THIS IS WHAT KIBBA WROTE

November 9 2016 is the day when the organizers of the MTV EMA awards sent information to Alikiba through his management that he is the winner of the Best African Act award and that it was given to Wizkid of Nigeria by mistake, but he was the one who deserved to be the winner of the award for the year 2016. One day after MTV EMA conveyed the information to him and today November 10 announced it officially through their social networks, Alikiba has used his Instagram page to thank his fans, the media and all who support him as well as the organizers of the awards. "I thank GOD and thanks to MTV for this honor, I am very happy for this victory, it is an honor for me and my country Tanzania 🇹🇿 as well as the whole of East Africa in general. Many thanks to my family,