MARRIED WOMEN READ THIS TRAGEDY-BETRAYAL DOESN'T WORK

MARRIED WOMEN READ THIS TRAGEDY-BETRAYAL DOESN'T WORK

*REGRET IS A GRANDSON*
My sisters, there is something to learn here. I married a very gentle man five years ago, that is, if I say gentle, he is very gentle, he didn't look after me even for a day, he didn't ask me anything, he gave me enough freedom. only because he didn't like me to drive at night even for one day, when I come back from the tax he shouts at me a lot,,,, the car was fueled every trip, I was given a voucher, he found me fresh from college so I didn't even have a job, he found me a job, after marriage, I got it, and I started, there was a period when he was telling me to leave the car, he felt proud to walk with me in the car, in short he cared for me very, very much, very much. Not that he didn't appreciate me, I refused when I arrived in the city Mr. caught me, he received me and told me my wife should go there, I have been very lonely,, at that time I did not know if he called the office to confirm if it was true that I had left,,, he was told that I had filled out the AD and not that I had traveled on business,,, but he knew the truth , I'm surprised this man didn't ask me anything and he just kept silent, but he saw me changez, coz when we were in the car he was looking at me a lot,,, when I looked at him and I he turned and looked away, I asked him how, he said I just missed you my wife,,,, we got home and took a shower I was tired tomorrow morning we left, everyone with their car, arrived at the office hro didn't tell me anything if he contacted my husband he just asked me, are you well? I said yes and he said welcome again, then the work continued,,,,,, I said sorry, it was urgent,... what he said was only one thing,,, BE CAREFUL WITH THE DECISIONS YOU WANT TO MAKE, he hung up the phone. I sat there without any fear of the worst. When I said that I was at Mr. Sit comfortably here,,,, I really stayed until two o'clock, when I was helpless, he started giving me alcohol to drink, I really failed and started drinking only wine which I was not using before, I got home only to find my husband sitting in the porch, but when he opened the door, his brother told me Just sister today Shemej is very angry, I don't know why, (the boy at the gate is my brother so he is very free to me) I asked him how to ask you and he said he just said when it comes to four o'clock don't come and don't open the gate he will come to open it for you,,, let's sit in the upstairs living room, which is facing our room,,,,, I told him to wait for the bus I'm coming, So I went inside and picked up the phone and called Kelvin not to call me because I'm home, he didn't answer anything, my husband said why didn't you say goodbye when you left and it's not your usual??? He said why didn't you tell me when you say goodbye, I told him the patient was overwhelmed and confused and he said,,, BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, he grabbed me and told me I love you very much,,, try to respect me, don't hurt me,,, I said ok, he told me, take your gift from the bookcase, ,,, I went and found a beautiful HTC ONE phone in gold color, I jumped so much and hugged him. at night I was surprised at eight o'clock in the night when I woke up to go to the washroom, Mr. was not in bed, I was shocked, I went to the washroom, he was not there, I came out of the upper living room, he was not there, I encouraged myself, I didn't know that Kelvin had returned the answers and praised Sanaa when we had sex, my husband got the SMS because the day he was leaving me at church, he showed it and said he had all the SMS because he went (company network by admin) HE PRINTED SMS FROM HIS FRIEND, which we were using, then when I was satisfied I went to sleep sleep does not come, I said or we see? I fell asleep and fell asleep, the situation started to change there, I don't understand my partner at all, he just picks it up, he doesn't ask anything, it's like in six months I'm with Kelvin things are hot,, One day my wife ran to me, I want to take you out, I told her where? He said I need to talk to you, ask for permission at work, TELL THEM YOU ARE HURTING AGAIN,,,, I need to go with you to Zanzibar,,, I was shocked, where did that come from? I asked him to tell you again because I have never asked for permission to be sick, WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR LIFE. until Kigoma, I am surprised that I have arrived in Kigoma. Kelvin calls me and he is in Kigoma. He said he made me say I can't see you. He said no, we have to see each other. Then I lied that I was going to my elder sister's place. Mr. let me go, he said I have come to your place,,,, you are my host, you are leaving me. and what am I talking to this mother? Are there limits to me going to your brothers until you go alone? I said no, I stayed because I had directed Kelvin to come to those places, and while Mr. was pressing me to go, I had to tell Kelvin not to come,,,,,,,,, I don't know until today, How did my husband read the sms because I was just sending it and I deleted it, when we were going back home he asked me how, why did you stop your partner from coming to your sister, who did I say? He said oh, STOP IT, I SAID NO, TELL ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN? He said let's continue with other things,,,, he started talking about other things, I was a little shocked but my partner was fine, when we got to the house, the fight started with Kelvin why I hung up on him, a big fight,,, I kept staying late at home, one day I got a call from my mother and she was singing to me suz what do you have behind you? Because your husband told me to talk to you, I asked him what it was about and he said you KNOW I should talk to you. At night, I asked my husband, did you talk to my mother, and he said yes, I was just greeting her, I know, but I was wrong? He said, "You are not wrong. You are right. THE OTHER DAY, I WAS SLEEPING.......AT ABOUT 8 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT, I WONDERED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WONDERED. I FOUND MY FELLOW WAS NOT IN BED. NOW UP HERE WITH US THE WINDOWS ARE VERY BIG AND I DON'T USE THE AC BECAUSE THE WIND IS VERY BIG SO I JUST ROLL THE CURTAIN THEREFORE. THE LIGHT ENTERS IN AND I SAW IN THE VERY CORNER MY WIFE IS SITTING ON THE SOFA BENDING HER HEAD DOWN. ....BEFORE HE DIDN'T ANSWER. MACHOZ FALLS AND I WAS SHOCKED AND SAID MH...FRANCO....AR YOU CRYING???? PERSON. HE STARTED CRYING A LONG TIME, I APPROACHED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHAT'S UP, DAD??? PLEASE TELL HE DIDN'T ANSWER ANYTHING AND HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS.. I FOUND HIM AND HE TURNED TO ME AND JUST POINTED A FINGER TO ME.....I REMAINED STANDING HE DIDN'T ANSWER ME HE WANTED TO PUSH ME AND I TOLD HIM NO....IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN SPEAK PLEASE CRY NO SOLUTION.. HE SAID HIV... ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I WILL ASK YOU... I SAID OK AND HE STARTED... WHY ARE YOU BEING OUT OF MARRIAGE?,, THEN I SIT UP AND SLEEPED TOTALLY STOPPING...... I SAID NO.... I FOUND HIM AND WENT OUT AND WENT I FOUND SEBLEN CHIN HE WASN'T GIVING BUT THE DOOR WAS OPEN..I QUICKLY CAME DOWN AND CAME OUT AND FOUND HER SITTING CRYING WHILE BITTING HER FINGER...I CAUGHT HER AND HUGED HER..I TOLD HER I LOVE YOU MY HEART DOES PAAAAAA I WASHING UP I SAID WHAT ARE YOU? HE SAID I'M NOT REPEATING THE QUESTION NOT ONCE, I MEAN YOU'VE HEARD IT....... SECOND.. GIVE ME REASONS TO DO SO... My safety is a boy from Getin who came to save me because I screamed as if I was on fire....... He didn't speak when he hit me and I was saved. He went to the wine space and sat there and started drinking wine... while he was crying a lot..... I went into the room and started crying. I found him sleeping right there on the wine table, I didn't say anything to him, I got dressed and left for work....I don't know when he woke up early..but in the middle of the day he called me and I didn't answer..he called and hung up and sent an sms to answer my wife's phone, I didn't know. now hiv from asbh he was just crying. When his friend left....I didn't answer anything when I arrived...a little while later, he received an SMS saying that he should catch a fish in the mountain city, and I said, "I'm not here....I'm not sitting right. He sent someone to catch me. I went there and he apologized profusely in front of his friend for hitting me.. . He went to show me the compound and I looked at it. When we finished seeing it, he said let's go to one of his gas stations in front of the mukura. At that time it was 12 o'clock in the evening......I told him don't you know I have to go back home and he said yes we don't stay much....we packed my car at his house and left with his car. I was confortable coz it was full tinted when you say look inside you see your own face when you look inside you don't see anything When we got there we visited his station and I saw....kelvi he was not married at all so I was free to him..he was introducing me to his employees as his future wife..bad enough I was meeting with Kelvin and he just told me to give me your rings..and one day he wanted to throw them away he said he didn't like them so there was a fight so I kept taking them off.... said this my wife. I love you and I love you too. He hung up.. then I was very scared. While I was there, we had ordered chicken to grill outside. I said we are not going out to eat and bring them to the room.. then I stayed inside for about an hour after talking with Franco and he called again and said I am here where you are please see you immediately... I was shocked and he said again are you coming or me?..... the voice was like a MAN He's crying.......been I hear SOMEONE telling Franco you're going to destroy it now....I hung up the phone and asked Klevin Franco, he says he's here where I am, is there ANYONE you told him we'll be here today? Kelvin said that liar is just threatening you.. I didn't tell ANYONE but I talked to Rachel asbh and I told her today I'm coming to give you a plot but I didn't say I'll come here. The phone rang again and I answered and she said MY WIFE. I'm out.....are you coming or should I? But his voice is like he's crying... I hung up the phone without answering... Man, I won't forget you on this day, I used to cry a lot here too. When you were hit, Kelvin asked who? At that time, I am helpless, I am sweating..mail is running out of power..I prayed and said God of life protect me from this and I promise if I get out safely I will not sin again. If you remember I was in the rush to run away from Kelvin when we arrived..my heart was not at peace at all that day Kelvin took it the key so I don't escape, he had it on the door and there was nothing to prevent another key from passing....we heard the waiter's voice saying, I'm the waiter, open the door. open the door?... when he got to the door he just froze.... He just held the door looking at me and kelvin.. while tears were coming out of him.. mucus was pouring out..... he looked at me... shemej looked at me and said this is the trouble? Before I could answer anything, Shem shot me one shot through the butt of his pistol and I dodged the girl on my back over my shoulder. I ran to the mattress in the corner of the bed and sat down. Shem attacked Kelvin and started hitting the hotel manager's head, he sat there to block me while telling me, "Mom, you're a tauro". it comes from him..then he took off the sandals he was wearing and stood there..all the while he was just looking at me. (TT admin plsss hide the name) asked me what have you done? Why did our family trust you and love you so much.....how did you do this?....what happened to you my shemej? Shem is also talking in tears..he said do you want Franco to finish his family? because he is left alone..he has no sister or brother (shem is the son of Franco's elder father) Suddenly I started to lose strength....starting from my legs the numbness started to rise to my thighs then on the fingers and hands. Finally, I felt dizzy, I lost strength and completely relaxed and fell down on my side to sleep.. I hear ... I see. But I don't know what happened to me, I couldn't lift my mouth.. I couldn't move even one finger, my heart rate changed and I cried, the tears don't come out completely, but the sweat is pouring out like water. I see Kelvin wearing clothes, but blood is coming out of his nose, then the waiter covers me with a towel. don't be like that you will die? Say anything, because since he saw me there, he stood at the door, he didn't utter a word, and he just cries, tears and mucus are coming out of him. I can see it, but I can't do anything. since I was born..if it hadn't been for my knowledge, I think I would have died. I remember Franco stepped forward and looked at me gently and told me that I didn't deserve MY shame........I have no fault in MY wife to deserve this punishment...... aunt explained herself a lot, but Franco started crying and said, shangaz, I'm in trouble with some men..I'm ******** better than all of them, that's why your daughter has been able to play with me like this...my mother died when I was born. All of mine FOR MY wife......I gave her everything MY wife wanted...she suddenly changed for me..Deceit..confidential..I don't know what she missed..she failed to protect MY love....He explained a lot about how he was looking after me, he says there he was directed THROUGH THE PHONE. He was helped by his best friend who is in the Internet of.................... (name Kapuni)...... Also, MY Shem helped me find out where I am with their system that they use at work. That's why they arrived. He said that he found out the other day that I was avoiding him and he didn't want to be told. He was just warning me that maybe I'll give up in the end. He said that he won't leave me until he proves it. He'll never forgive me. too much So he said if I keep seeing him here, I won't get hurt, I will do something bad to him, he won't forget, you will file a case against me.. Shangaz, if you are tired of your child, leave him here, but if you love him, please go with him. ... The next day I was called by the pastor of the church where we were worshiping to go to his office..... I went to Misani with my friends and I was warned about a girl who lives with Franco at the moment... Franco is in the church, I don't know where he prays, he doesn't understand because I knew I would only see him in the church... the worst thing is that I knew that girl was our neighbor and she came to help her aunt with domestic chores after from the village I said poor franco......has he gone to get the little girl this time?? When he saw me in trouble, he was shocked, but he didn't say anything to me. Some brothers received me, others picked me up. I give myself courage, it's Sikh, I'll go back to MY franco only! THIS IS HOW I WAS LEFT BY FRANCO....admin of TT PLSSSS TELL THEM TO HIDE EXCEPT THE IMPORTANT AREAS COMPLETELY HIDE FOR MY SAFETY..IT WILL HELP..IF YOUR MME LOVES YOU...DEAR MIE HERE I HAVE LOST THE VISION OF MY LIFE.. THE ENTIRE FAMILY HAS DESPITED MY MOTHER EVERY TIME SEEING ME HE SAID.... THE FRANVO COMPOUND ONLY EXISTS.. I HAVE PLANNED MY HOUSE AND I LIVE. I EAT....BUT I STILL HAVE NOT SATISFIED MY HEART'S NEED I WONDER WHEN FRANCO WILL COME BACK TO ME?????? GOD KNOWS