LOVE SMS PART 2 (CUTE LOVE)

If love is sweet why does it hurt,if love is deep why does it burn,if love is warm why do we shiver,if love is tender why do we cry,if love is forever why do we die
** ** ** ** ** ** **
*Love knows no reasons,Love knows no lies,Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes.But love is not blind,Love sees all but does not mind.
** ** ** ** ** ** **

*When you love you get hurt. When you get hurt you hate. When you hate you try to forget. When you try to forget you start missing. When you start missing you fall in love again
** ** ** ** ** ** **
*If love is water, I’ll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I’ll give u the universe.If heat was your love and care,how I wish the sun was beside me.
** ** ** ** ** ** **
*If you fall in river there is a boat .if you fall in well there is rope . but if you fall in love there is no hope .
*Whats live? Live is love. Whats love? Love is kissing. Whats kissing? Come here and I’ll show you.
** ** ** ** ** ** **
*Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love
** ** ** ** ** ** **
*Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong. Love is not consolation. It is light.
** ** ** ** ** ** **

Everyone can say “I love you” but not everyone really mean it.
So, believe it when you feel it, not when you hear it
** ** ** ** ** ** **
Where there is peace? there is heart!
where there is heart? there is love!
where there is love there is you
where there is you? There is meeee! I Love you!
** ** ** ** ** ** **

I love you’ means that
I accept you for the person you are and that
I don’t wish to change you into someone else it means that
I care enough to fight for what we have and that
i love you enough not to let you go….!!!
** ** ** ** ** ** **


I LOVE YOU 2-DAY
I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW
PUT IT TOGETHER
I LOVE YOU 4-EVER
** ** ** ** ** **
collection of Cute Love sms
I love your deep kisses,
I love your soft touch,
I love you, I love you,
I love you so much.
** ** ** ** ** **
collection of Cute Love sms
I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care.
** ** ** ** ** **
collection of Cute Love sms
A smile to put you on high…
A kiss to set your soul alright…
Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you
** ** ** ** ** **
collection of Cute Love sms
the lovely love Theorem. to Love some 1 is madness,
to be loved by someone is a Gift, loving some1
who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u love is LIFE.
** ** ** ** ** **

Love is not how long u’ve been together not how much u’ve give or receive
not how many times u’ve helped each other its how u value each other.
** ** ** ** ** **
collection of Cute Love sms
Feel the rhythm in my body and sing is all I wanna do I feel the
they will bring me sunshine for it’s another they with you
** ** ** ** ** **

Comments